Author: The Man
Well a bit of a pain in the … but here goes.
1. Log into your ESXi server and enable SSH from the “Troubleshooting Options”
2. SSH into your ESXi box with root and your password
3. Change directory to /etc/vmware/hostd/
4. Edit with “vi proxy.xml” and find the
5. Save the file ESC > : > w > q > ! and this should solve the problem of the file being read-only
6. The docs say service mgmt-vmware restart but i could not get that to run so I just rebooted the ESXi
Comments are closed.